VoipZip is developed to reduce bandwidth consumption of VOIP with a special compression method without any sacrifice of voice quality! So no matter it is termination or origination, VOIPZIP is the right product which will provide advanced efficiency.
3 reasons to use VOIPZIP:
1- Bandwidth limit is not an issue anymore:
VOIPZIP reduces bandwidth consumption comparing to standards by 5 times. The idea behind the solutions is not to compress the voice packages, but RTP which is not an related with the sound quality. So the dream comes true that the theory of G729 consumes 8kb/s and g723 consumes 5kb/s per channel.
2- Security :
VOIPZIP provides high level security behind the internet. It works like tunneling which bypasses all types of firewall and securities.
Comparing to other solutions like VPN, VOIPZIP leads the bid with its voice oriented solution which makes it much reliable and cost efficient product.
3- No Static IP required:
VOIPZIP provides additional features to variety of internet connections like: DSL, Wi-Max, Wi-Fi, 3G or Satellite. Even there is no Static IP option, it is not an issue.
- VOIPZIP may work under NAT from real IP or public IP.
- VOIPZIP works with any Soft Switch
- VOIPZIP provides routing, route priority and control of quality for every gateway of termination.
- Data compression is so efficient that VOIPZIP even increases ACD* and PDD**.
- Complete routing with capacity control, priority of routes, quality control with least cost, quality, and priority based routing for every terminating end point/gateway.
* ACD: Average Call Duration
** PPD: Post Dial Duration
Codecs And Protocols:
- Supported Codes: G729, G723, GSM, AMR.
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
Generally, per E1 bandwidth consumption with G.729 Codec is 936 Kbps (31.2 kb/s) and with G.723 its 657 Kbps (21.9 Kb/s). VOIPZIP reduces the consumption to:
* 255 Kbps per E1 (8.5 Kbps per call) with G.729 Codec
* 150 Kbps per E1 (5 Kbps per call) with G.729 Codec with Silence Suppression enabled
* 180 Kbps per E1 (6 Kbps per call) with G.723 Codec
Please visit our Products Page for more information.